Professor Simon Emmerson was a visiting Professor at Edith Cowan Unviersity in 2016, and Decibel performed a concert of his works, as well works from within the ensemble. Below is a recording of the live performance of Emmerson's peice, Microvariations.
Decibel news updates
Subscribe below to get content rich updates in your inbox when we have events happening. No spam!
- Who we are
2 Minutes From Home
- #1 Louise Devenish 'Taut'
- #2 Daniel Thorpe 'none of this is useful after midnight'
- #3 Lionel Marchetti 'La Patience'
- #4 Gail Priest '6 Grades of Grain"
- #5 Erik Griswold 'Pandemic'
- #6 Lindsay Vickery 'Mueller'
- #7 Dominic Flynn 'Always Quiet'
- #8 Jon Rose 'Data Data'
- #9 Marina Rosenfeld 'A martial exercise in togetherness'
- #10 Cat Hope 'Delay Taints'
- Latest News
- Watch Past Performances
- 2019 Program #Db10at10
- The Talking Board Project
- Lionel Marchetti and Decibel
- Sounding Art
- Electronic Concerto
- After Julia
- The Nature of Sound
- Chance Figurations in Japan
- Peggy Glanville Hicks Address Performance
- Occam - the music of Eliane Radigue
- Inner Space - The Giacinto Scelsi Project
- 2016 program
- Johannes S Sistermanns - a commission
- Grainger's Free Music
- The Complete John Cage Variations Project
- Australian Music Program 2013
- Still and Moving Lines. The music of Alvin Lucier
- Touring Programs >
- Past Programs >
- Film Music
- Decibel ScorePlayer
- The Complete John Cage Variations ScorePlayer