Disintegration: Mutation' - is Decibel's first collection of recordings after two years of live performance. As one of the very few groups within Australia to focus solely on 20th Century or commissioned works, Decibel's electro-acoustic palette explore tone and texture like many of the rock and electronic musicians associated with the hellosQuare label, approaching common ideas behind music and sound from the other side of the coin.
This release is packaged in a cardboard gatefold jacket and purchase also includes immediate download in your choice of 320k mp3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire.
Listen to a stream here
Buy a copy here
Download the liner notes here.
- Who we are
2 Minutes From Home
- #1 Louise Devenish 'Taut'
- #2 Daniel Thorpe 'none of this is useful after midnight'
- #3 Lionel Marchetti 'La Patience'
- #4 Gail Priest '6 Grades of Grain"
- #5 Erik Griswold 'Pandemic'
- #6 Lindsay Vickery 'Mueller'
- #7 Dominic Flynn 'Always Quiet'
- #8 Jon Rose 'Data Data'
- #9 Marina Rosenfeld 'A martial exercise in togetherness'
- #10 Cat Hope 'Delay Taints'
- Latest News
- Watch Past Performances
- 2019 Program #Db10at10
- The Talking Board Project
- Lionel Marchetti and Decibel
- Sounding Art
- Electronic Concerto
- After Julia
- The Nature of Sound
- Chance Figurations in Japan
- Peggy Glanville Hicks Address Performance
- Occam - the music of Eliane Radigue
- Inner Space - The Giacinto Scelsi Project
- 2016 program
- Johannes S Sistermanns - a commission
- Grainger's Free Music
- The Complete John Cage Variations Project
- Australian Music Program 2013
- Still and Moving Lines. The music of Alvin Lucier
- Touring Programs >
- Past Programs >
- Film Music
- Decibel ScorePlayer
- The Complete John Cage Variations ScorePlayer