download the full program
5 & 6 July, 6.30pm.
Perth Institute of Contemporary Art.
ABC Classic FM Broadcast
Decibel were in residence for two weeks at the Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts . During this time they rehearsed, provided open workshops and artist talks. The concerts featured all Western Australian music premieres from a diverse range of composers
1. Henry Andersen : Resident Frequencies For flute, bass clarinet, violin, cello, percussion and electronics
2. Johannes Luebbers : The past is never far behind For viola, cello, flute, bass clarinet, percussion and electronics.
3. Stuart James: n-dimension
For flute, bass clarinet, viola, cello, percussion and electronics.
4. Lindsay Vickery : silent revolution
For viola, cello, double bass and electronics.
5. Chris Tonkin : Rapid Same Question For flute, bass clarinet, cello, percussion and electronics.
6. Cat Hope : The Lowest Drawer For bass flute, bass clarinet , bass drum and electronics
7. Sam Gillies: The Aura Implicit For bass flute, bass clarinet, violin, cello and electronics.
8. Rachael Dease : The Perils of Obedience For flute, bass clarinet, violin, keyboard, cello.
Scores and recordings of works by Decibel members in this concert
Silent Revolution by Lindsay Vickery
The Lowest Drawer by Cat Hope
Special guest: Paul Tanner, percussion.
- Electronic Concerto
- Latest News
- Who we are
- 2017 Program
- The Difficult Commission Project
- Watch Past Performances
- Interviews and Presentations
- After Julia
- The Nature of Sound
- Chance Figurations in Japan
- Peggy Glanville Hicks Address Performance
- Occam - the music of Eliane Radigue
- Inner Space - The Giacinto Scelsi Project
- 2016 program
- Johannes S Sistermanns - a commission
- The Complete John Cage Variations Project
- Australian Music Program 2013
- Still and Moving Lines. The music of Alvin Lucier
- Grainger's Free Music
- Touring Programs
- Past Programs >
- Decibel ScorePlayer